Lightning Shell Installation
Passive Cooler Installation (v5 Shell)
Have any questions on how to install your hardware into your new Lightning Shell?
Check out this quick video the videos above if you need any further help or have a question feel free to contact us
E-mail : support(@)cryptocloaks.com
Q: What hardware do you recommend to use to build a node?
A: Here’s what we recommend, works for RaspiBlitz, myNode, CASA
- Hard Drive – Samsung T5 Portable SSD – 1TB – Black
- MicroSD – SanDisk Ultra 32GB MicroSDHC w/ Adapter
- Passive Cooling Option – Geekworm Raspberry Pi 4 Armor Case
- Passive Cooling with Fans (For none LCD nodes) Favorite Option.
-> Rpi 4 Metal Case with Dual Fans
- ShimFan Cooling Option – Pimoroni Fan Shim for Raspberry PI
- Touch Screen – Waveshare Raspberry Pi LCD
Q: What are the two clear squares that come with the shell for?
A: Use those to secure your SSD/HDD to the Bottom portion of the Lightning Shell so it does not rattle around when you move it!